For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

- Matthew 6:21

Why we give?

God is generous and so he calls us to be as well.  What we do with what God has given us shows the world where our hearts are at and helps proclaim the gospel. We want to glorify God with every area of our lives, and that includes what we do with our finances.

We are a Gospel-centered church who relies on individuals like you to keep its ministries fully funded. Please know: 90% of your donation will go to the church while the other 10% will go directly to fund local and global church planting initiatives.

Ways to Give

Online Giving


simply Text $(dollar amount)  to 84321 and follow the instructions

Mail A Check

P.O. Box 313
Gibsonia, PA 

Have questions or need help?

We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.